Monday, September 10, 2007

Psychological Warfare.

Still halfway though the season, 6 Pack. All's not gone yet. Deep inside all of us, we know we have the quality to make it.

Things might look bleak to some, but do remember we lost by soft tries and silly errors. If we cut them out, we will do so much better.

But I don't know if its the pressure of the expectation of retaining the title, but even old heads are losing their cool which leads to more pressure on the rest and the team cracks.

We need leadership now, not complaining and blaming. I dont know about the others especially the young players, but I feel pressure when I take the field. I rather not make a mistake than score a try. I feel restricted on the field, not able to express myself freely.

I guess its a learning curve for me.

But key point of this post is, let's become more positive. Let's encourage each other more. Don't let the pressure get you down. Think about how you are going to get to the try-line and create/score the try, not about how to get back from 1-0 down. Like what khairul says, smile!


terence


P.S - I was late on saturday because no cab took my booking and i had to move to another location before a cab took my booking. Trust me, I am as angry and upset as some are about me being late but I do think everyone should be given a chance to explain themselves, right or wrong. It's in the past now, but sorry to everyone for being late on last saturday.

No comments: