Friday, May 12, 2006

Tattoo Tribute to Teammate

Following the recent article, “Loo hangs up touch boots”, in The Not-So-Straight Times, a member of the team has been reportedly seen to be sporting a new tattoo.

Due to legal reasons, his true identity may not be disclosed as he is still shy about displaying his newly inked body-art.

When asked why he did it, his reply was, “ I just couldn’t believe how he could leave so suddenly without saying goodbye to me. I thought I could make him happy, you know, but I guess things just didn’t work out. This is my tribute to him. I hope he knows that even though we might be parted, I still have him in my heart. And on my chest.”

Some might call it a drastic decision made without thinking and some might say he’s just an old-fashioned boy. Well, here at 6ppb.blogspot.com we like to think of it as a heart-warming tribute, if only, it wasn’t a stick-on.




“Aiyah, you think I really got money to make tattoo meh... I heard very pain also”

No comments: