Sunday, July 09, 2006

Interview with a fan

It’s easy to miss 6 Pack fans amongst the masses of football jerseys roaming Singapore in support of the World Cup, but they’re out there. I snapped this tired fan on the MRT and decided to interview him about his new found 6 Pack following.



Mat Salleh: So how did you first learn about 6 Pack?

Fan: Actually it was my two gorgeous twin sisters that told me about the team. They’ve been supporting the team since it’s birth. I think they both have a thing for Alan and his chiselled good looks.

Mat Salleh: Well, they’re only human. What about you? You must have a favourite?

Fan: My favourite changes all the time. I used to like David but he went through a phase of getting “owned” all the time so I swapped to Loo. His departure was heartbreaking, it was 10 times worse than when Take That broke up, I cried for a week. I then swapped to Hadi but lost respect for him when he got stepped by a 10-year-old kid on the KL tour.

Mat Salleh: Have you ever thought about joining the squad?

Fan: Well, I can always live to dream, but I’m told you have to have a six-pack to play for 6 Pack, which makes me wonder how Adam got involved

Mat Salleh: Oh, well I’m told he’s officially the water boy but he knows Super Auntie very well and you’d be crazy to mess with her

Fan: True dat, I think she could take out Superman

Mat Salleh: Is there anything you’d like to say to the team or other fans?

Fan: Yes, to the fans, keep it real; don’t be tricked by those imitation tops. To the team, win the NTL for me, cheers

No comments: