Friday, May 11, 2007

here's a mail for all. (RE: Selection Camp)

All,

This is a mail to reconfirm the attendances for the coming ONE DAY selection camp from 9am to 7pm on 20th May 2007.

So far I have only got replies from those present on Wednesday’s training, 09/05/2007, with exception of Xiang Junn, Chia Hsien and Yum who will be unable to tag along. (correct me if I’m wrong)

Here are the details for the camp,
- about 20 bucks per person inclusive of,

1) dinner provided (most probably a buffet dinner)
2) there’s gonna be a camp tee or singlet

- venue is said to be at the Padang

Fill in if you are coming (incl size of shirt too, in XS, S, M, L…) :

1) Edmund Kuang ( S )
2) Edwin Kuang ( S )
3) Adam Chan ( M )
4)
5)
6)
7)
8)
9)
10)
11)
12)
13)
14)
15)
16)
17)
18)
19)
20)

* Please pay by Monday if possible.
** Jit, can you please inform your boys about the mail? Big thanks.
*** I NEED THE ATTENDANCE ASAP! Hopefully all by end of the week.
**** there are more than 20 slots fyi.

i assume i did send it out to all in my contacts. but if i did not, do reply me at this email address, r_madrid_zizou@hotmail.com .

No comments: