Friday, April 27, 2007

Shadow Reveals Some...

Across the River of Kallang, Deep in the Nether Regions of Tai Keng, there resides a spiritual being which never sleeps. A spiritual being which is said to be wiser than the Oracles of Sparta, and Quicker than the blink of your eye.

Its name is....

THE SHADOW

There have been recently a number of sightings of THE SHADOW. But like UFO sightings, they are all brief and unrecorded. It seems that this mystical creature prefers isolation and chooses only certain moments to show itself. Unfortuanately it has remained a mysterious and largely anonymous figure.

Untill now... After searching high and low and asking numerous people of the exact wheareabouts of THE SHADOW. I received a phone call.

6packian Times Editor : Hello....? ...Silence..

THE SHADOW: I heard you are looking for me.

6TE: Are you the shadowfax??

THE SHADOW: (agitated)There shall be no other shadows but me!!! I've chosen this moment to reveal a little of myself to you.... Do not question THE SHADOW...

6TE: huh then how?..Ermm ok..Why is it that you have only chosen to appear at odd times and never in the critical games such as against Pukeko?

THE SHADOW: (still agitated)Why is the sky blue? Why is the grass green? Why is my IQ so low? These are generic questions but I'll answer it anyways... Whatever I do, I do for 6pack. They needed a fight, they needed to build the grit in the team. With me it would have been a whitewash. Common I am THE SHADOW. I have a reason for everything. I am the reason. I'm fu*kin good lorr..

6TE: oh...jedi shit aye?? so what are you going to do about the guy who calls himself SHADOWFAX ?

THE SHADOW: Nothing... why does a guy want to call himself names? Isn't he not proud of his own name? Did his mother give him that name??LOTR?? Is he a baby?? What does he want?? People to look at him and say "oooh there goes SHADOWFAX".. puhlleees..you've seen REMUS on YouTube right?? Then you've seen the very same Remus on the field at turf city right?? You know whats the difference?? SHADOWFAX...

6TE: So any advice on how to stay calm on the pitch to prevent f*ck ups such as last minute thunderbolts being thrown from a very close distance?

THE SHADOW: Oh you mean Thunderboltitis?? It happens when your brain gets excited and there's a rather sudden rush of blood to your head. This is normally ok for most people. But see... when you have an history of drug(steroids) and mental(6packs) abuse and your brain gets damaged. Your brain cannot cope with this sudden rush, and there's an inability to control the strength of your limbs. Hence Thunderboltitis... Unfortunately it cannot be prevented and it cannot be cured.

6TE: You are indeed wise...oh great one... can you tell us when you might appear again...so that we can actually get a picture of you??

THE SHADOW: No you won't....THE SHADOW cannot be captured on cameras. Take care....

6TE: Wait! I don't even know your name....

THE SHADOW: Mike... Its not who you are inside that matters, its what you do that counts....(hangs up)

6TE: Yu....?

nah.... can't be

No comments: